Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting Started/Introductions

Hooray! First post!
First off, who am I and what am I doing.
I'm a fish/reptile enthusiast from Minnesota who's been raising fish and reptiles for about 10 years, and I eventually plan to be a zoologist specializing in fish...an ichthyologist. This blog is meant to be here to share my experiences and maybe some knowledge that I have.
I don't know everything, but I do know some things, which I plan to share.

To continue, I'll introduce my tanks.
I have 12 altogether.
I'll do a bio on each type of fish later on, but for now here they are.

Native tank
 - 2 central mudminnows    
- 4 fathead minnows
- 3 brook sticklebacks

Saltwater tank
- lunar wrasse
- yellow tang
- clownfish
- coral beauty angelfish
- yellow tail damsel
- snails

Oscar tank
- 1 oscar cichlid
- 2 tinfoil barbs

Livebearer tank
- 5 mollies (1 sailfin, 1 balloon, 3 regular)
- 2 blue platy

Tetra/Jack Dempsey
I realize that this sounds less than ideal with the Jack Dempseys, but they've been like this for about a month and everyone gets along just fine, so I plan to keep it this way.
- 2 Jack Dempsey cichlids
- 1 buenos aires tetra
- 1 congo tetra
- 1 pristella tetra
- 1 gold dojo loach

Goldfish
- 3 golfish (orange, calico, and black)

1 gallon tank
- 1 immortal feeder golfish

Corn Snake terrarium
- 1 corn snake

Ball Python terrarium
- 1 ball python

1 Russian Tortoise terrarium

1 Painted Turtle  terrarium

+ 3 betta bowls


So there you have it, my tanks.

I think that's all I wanna say for now.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment